In recent years, with the rapid development of the […]
In recent years, with the rapid development of the textile and beverage industries, green and environmentally friendly polyester PET has become the raw material of choice for the textile and beverage packaging industries, such as PET Shampoo Bottle, PET Candy Bottles, PET Honey Bottles and other products on the market. From 2015 to 2020, with the healthy development of domestic beverage demand and new demands, the domestic production capacity of PET bottle flakes has the highest average annual growth rate.
With the adjustment of the industrial structure, plastic packaging has become more and more important in the packaging industry, and its requirements have become higher and higher, and my country's recycled plastics industry has made great progress. It is embodied in the following aspects:
1. Innovate and develop new plastic materials and new processing technologies. Make more high-performance plastics become packaging materials, and use the high performance of new materials to reduce the amount of packaging materials. Promote the progress and development of plastic blending technology, new plastic additives and application technology, and use low-cost technology to improve the performance of plastic packaging materials under the premise of ensuring that plastic packaging materials are non-toxic, hygienic and environmentally friendly, and provide the possibility for reduction condition. These changes have allowed the plastics industry to develop in the direction of high-quality, multi-variety, and high-tech. Recycled plastics have gradually become a popular trend in the development of the industry, and the prospects are bright.
2. Regarding the subsequent recycling of plastics, improve and improve the processing technology of plastic recycling, greatly increase the recycling rate of plastic packaging materials, improve the white pollution caused by plastic packaging materials, and increase the utilization rate of resources.
3. Development of bio-based plastics. Effectively regulate the degradation time and cycle of bioplastics, while giving full play to the functions of bioplastic packaging materials, reduce and eliminate the pollution and impact of plastic packaging materials on the ecological environment.
4. Through independent research and development and technological innovation, reduce the cost of new plastic packaging materials and technologies, and avoid the problem that many plastic materials that conform to green packaging cannot be used in a large area due to high costs.
5. Develop advanced packaging technologies such as intelligence and make use of the edible and water-soluble characteristics of some plastic packaging materials to reduce the amount of packaging waste generated and improve the safety and environmental performance of plastic packaging.
Polyester PET bottle plastic packaging materials have good safety performance and will not cause harm to human health. In the 21st century, in food packaging and cosmetic bottle packaging, Plastic Cosmetic Bottles, Beverage Bottles and other products made of PET, PE, PS, PP and other polyester materials will also enter a new stage of development.